Here’s me making another quick-fix-note after another hair-imperiling battle updating trunk after a month or two of inactivity.
If while building Kdelibs you find yourself confronted with the inexplicable compile-time error complaining “Soprano/Node: No such file or directory”, you probably manually checked out Soprano from Kdesupport and did the usual “cmakekde” like I did. This (apparently) causes the problem, though it beats me why. I built Soprano that way since a good while ago and never had problems until now.
Anyway, try building Soprano like this instead:
cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$QTDIR
Worked for me. After days of tinkering, digging around the installation and source directories, and generally getting pissed off, I finally have the essential components of trunk updated and built again!