How to sucker Jason into taking an instant, completely unobjective liking to a new character?
- Submissive character that awakens Uiharu’s Onee-san instincts [Check!]
- An entire episode dedicated to her hanging out with the gang [Check!]
- Interaction dynamics that induces Saten-Uiharu flashbacks [Check!]
- Getting tangled up with Uiharu on yukata strap, requiring Saten-rescue [Bonus point Check!]
All these are undoubtedly great qualities for inducing my favor, but of course what really lets Haruue-san take the cake is…
- Voiced by Kana Hanazawa… [Woo hoo Check!]
- …doing what Noto Mamiko did with Kotomi! [Check nano!!]
:) Aaaaand it looks like we’re off to a good start for the final arc! I must admit that all those talk about this being anime original has gotten me on my toes, but I’m pleased to say that this was a great starting episode that I really enjoyed. Actually I almost always find myself enjoying this show whenever the focus is kept on the main four (okay I think I’d be happy to also include Haruue after this episode). Anyway hopefully the quality keeps up!
And man, now that I’m finally “anime-enabled” again, what a backlog have I mustered! Incredibly late as this post is, Railgun is currently my most ‘up-to-date’ seasonal show. Tough times nano :(